The Inspired Mama Goddess Store

Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Years Resolution & Promise to You!

Thanks so much for being a subscriber to my blog. As many of you know my biggest resolution for the New Year is to make a daily commitment to Personal Growth, and as my followers I'm going to take you all along for the ride.


Today I purchased a book entitled 365 Ways To Live The Law Or Attraction. Anyone interested in reading this book in it's entirety can find it in my Amazon Store (at the top of the page.) This book will be my guide to personal growth for the next year - as well as others. And I am making a commitment to share with you an excerpt each day as well as my personal feelings on the days reading.

I am hoping that by doing this I will not only help myself to find a better me, but help you to do the same. We all have room to grow and this is the year for it! By this time next year, we will all have the understanding, and know how needed to be rulers of our own destiny! 


I hope you all enjoy these daily blogs and have a blessed and happy New Year!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment