The Inspired Mama Goddess Store

Saturday, January 2, 2010

365 Ways to Live the Law Of Attraction (day 2)

How the Law Works


If you've heard old adages such as, "like attracts like," "birds of a feather flock together," as above, so below," and "what you send out comes back multiplied many times over," or the words in the New Testament spoken by Jesus, "ask and ye shall receive," then you may have an idea of what the Law of Attraction is. Simply put, the Law of Attraction asserts that a person's thoughts objects, people and situations and circumstances, both positive and negative, into his or her life. Proponents of the Law of Attraction assert that the law brings you what you desire when you are 1) clear about what you want, 2) energize your desire for the item with thoughts, emotion, visual imagery, and also talk about it and believe it is coming, and 3) feel and express gratitude for what you already have and that which you desire, even if it has not yet come in to your experience.

Taken from the book 365 Ways to Live the Law of Attraction by Meera Lester (available in the Inspired Mama Goddess Amazon Book Store)

**My two cents ~ I love how this points out the idea that we have all already come in to contact with the Law and don't even know it. When I first heard about the Law I was so clueless as to what was being said. Then once I started to do my research I started to understand that this was something I have heard over and over again since I was small... That made it much easier for me to accept. Many times you will hear about these new fad books or systems and they are not always on the up and up... But in this case the Law has been around since time began and we can see that in the practices, stories and myths surrounding both Ancient and Present day cultures and religions all over the world...  It almost feels like I'm taping in to that Ancient Understanding...  It's truly a wonderful feeling once you start to learn, accept and use the Law in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment