The Inspired Mama Goddess Store

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years To All!


I wanted to take a moment and wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010. As 2009 comes to a close and we take the first steps in to a new decade I look back at the last and wonder how I ever made it through. There have been so many changes to my life in just 10 little years it's amazing and yet, I stand in my shoes today and can't imagine them being any other way. While I faced a great number of challenges I also had some great moments of happiness and have gained the strength that comes with experience.

My Goals for this new year and new decade are the same as most of yours. I plan to become healthier, loose weight, work on growing personally, spiritually and financially. I know that through the help and support of all my friends and family and of course through my own strength, I can achieve any goal I lay out for myself.

My New Years wish for you is that you are able to achieve all you lay out for yourself. That your family and friends are always their to support you and that even through the hard times you have the strength to smile.

Happy New Years my friends and may the Gods Bless You and Yours!

Here's to 2010 and beyond!!

No comments:

Post a Comment